Section C-6B is made up of fives lodges, consisting of 2,700 arrowmen in western Ohio.
- Ku-Ni-Eh Lodge 145 (Dan Beard Council, Cincinnati, OH)
- Mawat Woakus Lodge 449 (Black Swamp Area Council, Findlay, OH)
- Miami Lodge 495 (Miami Valley Council, Dayton, OH)
- Tarhe Lodge 292 (Tecumseh Council, Springfield, OH)
- Tindeuchen Lodge 522 (Erie Shores Council, Toledo, OH)
Purpose of the Section:
An Order of the Arrow section consists of lodges within a geographic area of the region. Once every year, representatives of lodges in the section come together for a conclave to share in fellowship, skills, and training. In addition, the section creates a monitoring/mentoring relationship with its lodges, provides leadership development opportunities, fosters understanding and adherence to national OA policies and procedures, and coordinates OA administrative and program functions. A section is led by three elected youth officers: the section chief, section vice chief, and section secretary, who are advised by adult section advisers and a professional section staff adviser.